Yellow Sapphire (Pukhraj)Navneet Agarwal
- Yellow Sapphire increases boldness and self confidence.
- It increases stamina, energy and potency.
- It increases digestion, helps in curing stomach ulcers and gastritis.
- It helps in promotion and increasing income, it improves your financial status.
- It removes obstacles in life progress.
- Use of Yellow Sapphire helps removing delay in marriage of a girl.
- It is also useful for childless couples. Use of this gemstone can improve their fertility.
How to wear a Yellow Sapphire or Pukhraj ring for astrological purposes?
First thing first. Buying a good quality, natural yellow sapphire is the most important step. It is quite crucial to ensure the quality of an astrological gemstone (should be of good color, decent clarity and no sign of treatment) to gain good results in life. It is always suggested to buy yellow sapphire only from trusted gemstone dealers and always ask for a Gem Certificate issued by a reputed gemological institution.
Yellow Sapphire Ring
Apart from the quality of a gemstone, there are certain other factors that one should keep in mind before wearing yellow sapphire gemstone.
Astrologers often suggest a precise gem weight to the native. Generally, it is recommended to wear a Yellow Sapphire or Pukhraj stone of minimum 1/12th of the wearer’s body weight (in kg). For instance – A person weighing 60-80 kgs should wear a Guru ratna – Pukhraj of minimum 4 carats.
Are you facing difficulty in getting the yellow sapphire of certain carat or rattis?
Don’t worry! Share your requirement (carat weight, origin, budget) for the gemstone with us.
We will be glad to filter our options and share them with you.
Gold is highly recommended for wearing a Pukhraj stone. But people with budget constraints can also use silver and panchdhaatu metal. Before wearing the ring or pendant, one should check that the stone is fixed inside the metal in such a manner that it touches the wearer’s skin properly. This helps to channelize the positive energies of the gemstone in the life of the wearer.